1. A new prenatal yoga session started and I am no longer among the least pregnant of the bunch. In fact I think there are only two women to go before I'm on deck. This seems so impossible to me, as I can clearly remember trying to stick my stomach out to fit in among the other "real" preggos during my first class in week 14.
2. A bunch of my yoga classmates had their babies over Christmas break, and one of them was named the name we've picked out for Baby O'! I'm trying not to freak out, because I still think it's a fairly unique name, though certainly more popular lately. I suppose if I made it through the 80s as an Emily, then this guy can make it with a name in the top 400, right? Let's just hope his name doesn't go the way of my husband's.... #791 when he was born, and now #49. Irish names are hot, apparently.
3. The nursery floor is done!
My hubby, 210 year old floor refinisher, extraordinaire.
4. Paint goes up this weekend! After a few make-your-eyes-bleed samples gone wrong, we've decided on Benjamin Moore Meridian Blue and Coat of Arms- above and below the chair rail, respectively. I'm leaning towards leaving the backs of the shelves white, to break up all the bright colors we will have going on... any thoughts?
5. I'm trying not to be complain-y, because I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far... but the lower back pain has returned to welcome me into the third trimester, and it has been driving me CRAZY. I can't sit for any length of time comfortably, and sleep is becoming pretty elusive. Yoga helps, (and I even bought a DVD so that I can do it more than once a week), I have a prenatal massage scheduled for next week, and I have a fortress of pillows, including a special pregnancy one, all stacked up in my bed, but it's still pretty intolerable. At least I have twelve weeks- tops- of this left, right? Baby boy, you'd better be cute! :)