Five things we can't live without these days.
1. Beco Gemini. I ordered this when our well-loved BJÖRN carrier started making my shoulders ache, which for me was right around 16 lbs. Hubs could still carry Finn in it for a few pounds past that but now he's a Beco convert as well. It's almost as easy to put on as the Bjorn, and about one million and a half times more comfortable. We can carry Finn in the front facing in or out, on the side (hip), and as a backpack. He's about 23 lbs now and it's still a super comfortable and convenient way to tote him around. I wanted to use this for awhile before I reviewed it, but now that we've had it for months I can safely say we love it.
2. Baby Deedee Sleep Nest. This is the best sleep sack ever, and I have it to thank for many nights of uninterrupted sleep. Finn had long outgrown the swaddle, but needed something to keep him warm and contain his flailing legs just a little bit. The original has been perfect for winter, and I just ordered the Sleep Nest Lite for this summer. I wish all baby clothing snapped over the shoulders and zipped up the front: genius.
3. See Kai Run Shoes. Soft soled, adorable, and they stay on. Zulily has them on sale often.
4. Biscuit Board Books. Finn goes absolutely nuts over these. The current favorite is the Valentine's Day Edition, and I think we have read it approximately 4,397 times. I could recite it in my sleep, but it is worth it for the big grins it receives. We have the Christmas and Hannukah versions and you can bet on the Easter one showing up in a basket near Finn soon.
5. Citrus Lane. Okay, this is more of a fun indulgence than a "can't live without", but we have been introduced to some really great products via this monthly goodie box. Last month we received (among other things) a toy from P'kolino that has quickly become one of Finn's favorites. There is always a mom gift in the box too :) (Click here for a 20% off coupon code.)
I'll be back on Monday with the first in a set of posts I am so excited about... my friend Nina has agreed to share her birth stories with you all. She has the unique perspective of having gone through both a C-Section and a natural unmedicated birth. I hope you'll enjoy reading her stories as much as I did. :)
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!