1. Amazon. Finn's big present this year is this kitchen, which was on sale for just under $100. It's small, made of wood, not horrifically colored, and gender neutral- win. Amazon also has their amazing magazine subscription (most are $5) sale going on right now.
2. I've been wanting to try the non-toxic and adorable diapers from The Honest Company, and we have a trip coming up after Christmas so we'll need a pack of disposable diapers. Today only you can get a free lip-balm trio and free shipping with any size order (no code needed). I picked the anchor pattern for Finn: **UPDATE: the free lip balm deal is over but using this link you can get a $10 credit for your first order...expires 12/31/12.
3. Half-off EVERYTHING at Ann Taylor Loft. Totally cheating by considering this Christmas spending, because I got a top for myself. It's this peplum (I didn't even know that was a thing until about two days ago) camisole that I love in white, so I got another one in coral. Code: TODAYONLY
4. Half-off EVERYTHING at Paper Coterie. I already purchased my Christmas cards, but I'm making a few calendars for grandparent gifts. I'm going to get a pack of photo gift tags for $3.50 as well. Code: CYBERMONDAY
5. 70% off at MyPix2Canvas. More grandparent gifts. Despite the awful name, I've ordered canvas prints from this company before and been very happy with the quality. $25 for a 16x20" canvas can't be beat. Code is BESTDEAL70
6. Other good stuff going on right now that I don't need but you might....
*25% off at Undercover Mama (I loved their nursing tanks that attach to any bra) with code THANKS2012
*50% off everything at JCrew Factory - and free shipping on everything which JCrew never does with code YOURGIFT
*20% off at Piperlime (and 30% off at Gap and Banana Republic) with code CYBER
7. Your turn... what am I missing out on?