2. Speaking of, I think we can officially say that we are down to nursing just at morning and at night. We've finally gotten on a new naptime routine that doesn't involve nursing. I miss the middle of the day snuggles but am happy that Finn is happy to drift off to sleep on his own :)
3. If you were thinking of getting anything from Paper Coterie, they are having a sitewide sale right now: 25% off everything with code BACK2SCHOOL2012. It's good until 8/31. I am drooling over their planners, I think it is back to school time that makes me want to
The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent and Insurgent, Gone Girl, and The Light Between Oceans. I'm thinking about reading the new Emily Giffin book... anyone read it? Number one recent favorite honors go to this one:
5. Did you all watch The Newsroom? We did and we LOVED it. I'm so sad it's over. I just started watching Girls on HBO as a replacement. And then for some good quality educational programming I'm also watching Bachelor Pad. I am excited for fall shows to start though, and unlike lots of others, I'm not sad that The Office will be in its last season. The awkward but funny-ness of the show has turned into just plain awkward.
6. I can't believe I'm saying this because I never say this but I am kind of ready for fall. I even have my eye on a new winter coat. Too bad it is still August, and last year it didn't even get cold enough for me to need my winter coat!
7. We had our pictures taken by a high school friend of mine while we were in Maine and I cannot wait to get them. We hadn't had any pictures done since Finn's newborn pictures. Hubs would say that this is a reasonable amount of time between photo shoots but I beg to differ :)