Last list! The problem with buying for your younger child is that you already have some really awesome stuff around from when your first was that age. So I had to really dig for some ideas for our second round of 2-3 year-old toys. Here is what Cormac (almost 2.5) might find under the tree on Christmas morning if he keeps those tantrums in check...
1. Trunki: The Original Ride-On Suitcase
Both boys will actually be getting these for our holiday trip. They
come highly recommended for travel and I know they'll love playing with
them as well.
2. Guidecraft 3D Feel & Find Play Set
Yet another visual-perception game for my kiddos. You match the pieces
to the puzzles by touch alone. This is really great for shape
recognition and form perception skills.
The Shine-a-Light Series is the coolest-
First sticker book.
He's a little young, but these are really good quality stickers that
don't rip off the page and can also be moved a couple of times. Cormac
will call every one of these machines excavators and Finn will freak out
and correct him with the technically correct term. Fun for all. (He
just walked up behind me and exclaimed "EXCAVATOR!" I'm not even
4. Play-Doh Trash Tossin' Rowdy the Garbage Truck Feeding Cormac's trash truck obsession.
5. Personalized placemat. Finn has one of these and it's time for Cormac to have his own.
6. New Hanna Andersson PJs. ($20 right now!) You have to stock up during Black Friday Weekend on these amazing last-forever PJs... our favorites.
KEEN Coronado Print Sneaker are my favorite for this age. The prints are adorable.
That's it for this year!
Christmas ideas for 5 year olds
Christmas ideas for 4 year olds (part 2)
Christmas ideas for 4 year olds (part 1)
Christmas ideas for 3 year olds (part 2)
Christmas ideas for 3 year olds (part 1)
Christmas ideas for 2 year olds (part 2)
Christmas ideas for 2 year olds (part 1)
Christmas ideas for babies: 9-12 months